[How to make soup and preserved egg and bean sprouts]_How to do_How to do
Soup-skinned egg and bean sprouts is a relatively common dish. Its taste is very unique. It tastes crispy and delicious. The nutritional effect is also good. The main ingredients are soup-skinned egg and bean sprouts.The taste is very delicious, especially the savory soup, which is paired with preserved eggs of therapeutic value, and the refreshing bean sprouts are loved and welcomed by many people.
Method 1: Material: bean sprouts, two preserved eggs, ginger slices, oil. Steps: 1. Remove the skinned eggs, cut into small cubes, and set aside.
2. Bean seedlings should be flushed with water for a short period of time.
3. Add the right amount of water to the boil, add the ginger slices, pour the oil, add the preserved eggs, and boil the bean sprouts for 60 seconds.
Tip: Before cutting the egg, apply a thin layer of oil to the knife edge. The cut egg will be complete without sticking to the knife.
Method 2: Materials: 200 grams of pea seedlings, 10 garlic cloves, two preserved eggs, ginger slices Steps: 1. Wash the materials and cut the materials into pieces.
2. Put 15 grams of oil in the pan, put 10 garlic cloves into the pan, and fry over low heat.
3. Slowly fry the garlic cloves over low heat until fried yellow, shovel, and explode the ginger slices with the remaining oil in the pot.
4. Add straw mushroom slices, add broth, and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add the bean sprouts.
Add Songhua eggs, salted duck eggs and pepper and cook for another 2 minutes.
The nutritious and delicious soup broth is ready.
What is the soup with preserved egg and bean sprouts? As the name suggests, of course, it is a soup cooked with soup and preserved with egg and egg sprouts.
The flavor of the soup and preserved egg and bean sprouts is extremely delicious. The delicious soup is paired with preserved eggs with dietary value, and the crispy and delicious bean sprouts are self-evident.The soup is the favorite of Guangzhou people who love to drink soup!
Maybe it’s related to the weather in Guangdong. On the Cantonese table, people often see rolling soup, such as tomato egg soup, loofah egg soup, tofu fish head soup, soup with egg and bean sprouts, and sweet potato pot soupMilk cabbage soup with meatballs and so on.
These soups are fast and can quickly replenish some water to the body. The method is very simple, so that lazy people can have dishes and soup on the table.