[How to cook canned hawthorn]_Canned hawthorn_How to make_Method steps
The working people are the smartest. They have invented many technologies that can be reflected in all aspects of clothing, food, housing and transportation.
In order to allow food to be stored for a longer period of time, people have learned to marinate. Some are salted, and some are stained with sugar. Canned food is a method of storing food that is not only able to store flavor for a long time.It’s very good.
Let’s learn how to cook canned hawthorn.
First, the method of the use of materials: 500 grams of hawthorn, 100 grams of sugar, 30 grams of rock sugar, water: 1. Wash the hawthorn, remove the hawthorn flower mouth, use a pen cap to move forward from the flower mouth, remove the hawthorn core.
2. Put water in the pot, add sugar, rock sugar, boil on high heat, and cook over medium heat for a while.
(If you like more hawthorn, you can put more water. If you like thick, you can put less water. Add rock sugar according to your favorite sweetness.)
3. When the soup is slightly thick, add the hawthorn and cook for 10 minutes. The hawthorn cannot be cooked for a long time. It will crack easily if it is cooked too long.
Second, the second raw material: 1 kg of hawthorn, 50 grams of rock sugar Method: 1, first put the hawthorn in a basin, wash it with water.
Generally, it is necessary to scrub back and forth three times with your hands to thoroughly remove the dust and so on from the hawthorn skin, and then remove it and put it in a basin.
2. Find a stainless steel spoon. The one with the thinner and sharper one should be inserted into the flesh at the lower part of the hawthorn, and the hawthorn seed should be inserted instead of the one for a week.
3. Then use the same method to circle the fruit stem of the hawthorn for a week to separate the hawthorn seeds from the surrounding pulp.
4. Put the hawthorn seeds from the top of the hawthorn down from the bottom with a spoon, throw them away, and put the flesh in the pot.
Take out the hawthorn seeds one by one, and prepare the remaining flesh in a pot.
5. Add the right amount of water to the pot, if you haven’t used hawthorn. If you like to drink soup, you can add more water, and then add the right amount of rock candy, if you like sweet, put more.
: The fire starts to cook hawthorn, and the fire can be started at the beginning. After the water is boiled, use a low fire to boil the flesh to become soft and the soup to red.
6. Cool the cooked hawthorn and put it into a clean glass bottle, or seal it in a glass preservative box, and keep it in the refrigerator for continuous storage.
When eating, it is served in a bowl, which looks good and nutritious.
Third, the method of three materials: 20 hawthorn, half a bowl of rock sugar, the amount of water: 1. Wash the hawthorn in salt water and reserve.
2. All two petals, deseeded.
3, Hawthorn, rock sugar is poured into the pot, add an appropriate amount of water, you can not have the hawthorn, not too much, affecting the taste.
4. Heat the pot over low heat and cook on a low heat to make it sticky.
5, sealed after drying, refrigerated for two days, taste even more!